- Are the prices online the same as in store?
Yes, when you shop with Villa Market Online you get all the same prices that you do in store. However, delivery fees may apply.
- What if I am not home when delivery is made?
Our driver will try to contact you using the contact information you have provided. If we are not able to contact you our driver will need to return to our base with your order and a redelivery fee will be applied.
If you have alternative delivery arrangements (eg. leave with front desk) then please advise us prior to delivery.
- How do I become a Vplus member?
Simply download our app and register and you will be given a Vplus member code straight away. Download from:
- Can Villa Market deliver up-country?
Yes, we can. We now have Shop Online available in Hua Hin and Phuket - simply enter your address to check if we are delivering to you.
If you are located elsewhere in Thailand then please contact our Customer Care team to see what we can do to take your order and have it delivered to you.
- Are there any fees when ordering a Villa Market pick up order?
No, we don’t charge you any fees when you pick up an order that you placed online.
- Can I earn Vplus points when I shop online?
Yes, you’ll earn the same number of Vplus points as when you shop in our stores. To earn points online you need to link your Vplus account to your online Villa Market account. Simply:
1. Click on your username & select My Account
2. Click the edit button to the right of the Your Personal Info section
3. Choose the "I'm already a Vplus member" in the Vplus Membership section
4. Enter your Vplus details and click Apply
- Can I get a discount if I order in bulk?
There is no additional discount available for bulk purchases although if you are a Food Service customer you can discuss your product and pricing needs with our Sales Manager. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Are all Villa Market products available online?
95% of the products we sell in stores are available to purchase online however this will differ by location and availability of stock in the store your order is picked from. If an item is temporarily unavailable it will be visible on the website and marked as out of stock.
- Can I return an item I purchased online to a Villa Market store?
Yes, you can take the product and invoice to the same store of your purchasing order. How it is then dealt with will depend on whether the product is faulty or defective.
- Do I need to be at home to receive a delivery?
We recommend you are at home, as it’s the most reliable way to receive your order. We appreciate things pop up in life, and for some reason or another you might not be able to be home. When that eventuates you can organise to have your order left in a safe place, but please notify us of delivery instructions prior to drop off. At this point it becomes your responsibility. If you haven’t left us with delivery instructions, we will contact you on the phone number(s) you’ve supplied us with. If we can’t contact you, your order may be returned to our store and re-delivery charges and the cost of any perishables items (e.g. fresh fruits and vegetables) will apply.
For your first order and those containing alcohol and/or tobacco, you must be home and will require proof that you’re over 20 to legally accept the order.