1. Cut avocados with a sharp knife then spoon avocado flesh away from skin into a food processor. Add the juice of 1 lime, a couple of pinches salt, sour cream and chipotles. Mix until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
2. Heat a 12-inch nonstick pan over medium high heat. Brown chorizo 2 to 3 minutes, then remove from pan. Add oil, garlic, then shrimp.
3. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and cook shrimp until pink, 2 or 3 minutes. Put shrimp to a cutting board and coarsely chop.
4. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan and a large tortilla. Cook tortilla 30 seconds, then turn and Cover 1/2 of the tortilla with a couple of handfuls of cheese.
5. Set out a layer of chorizo and shrimp over the cheese and fold tortilla over. Press down gently with a spatula and cook tortilla a minute or so on each side to melt cheese and crisp.
6. Remove quesadilla to large cutting board and repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut each quesadilla into 5 wedges and transfer to plates with your spatula.
Last step, Top wedges of quesadillas with liberal amounts of smoky guacamole.
Credit : https://www.foodnetwork.com