American Express Credit Card Members
Redeem Your Membership Rewards Points for Credit Back to Your Card Account
For American Express Platinum Card Members: Every 10,000 points can be converted to 3,000 Baht
For Other Card Members Who Enrolled in Membership Rewards PLUS Program: Every 10,000 points can be converted to 1,200 Baht
The PFC Privilege is valid from 21 April - 20 July 2020 ("Program Period")
*Terms and Conditions for Points for Credit Privilege:
- Points for Credit Privilege (“PFC Privilege”) when you make a payment at Villa Market and villamarket.com from Baht 3,000 and above for American Express Platinum Card and Baht 1,200 and above for other American Express Card members who enrolled in Membership Rewards Plus program. The PFC Privilege is valid from 21 April - 20 July 2020 ("Program Period")
- The PFC Privilege is available to the Basic Card member who holds American Express Platinum Card and other American Express Card members who enrolled in Membership Rewards Plus program; and the cards are issued by American Express (Thai) Co., Ltd. (“American Express) except THAI American Express Platinum Credit Card and American Express Corporate Card.
- The minimum amount of Membership Rewards points required for redemption is 10,000 points, which can be converted to Baht 3,000 credited into the Card account for Platinum Card Member; and the minimum amount of Membership Rewards points required for redemption is 10,000 points, which can be converted to Baht 1,200 for other American Express Card members who enrolled in Membership Rewards Plus program when making a payment at Villa Market and villamarket.com.
- Every increment of 10,000 Membership Rewards points can be redeemed for an additional Baht 3,000 credit value for Platinum card and every increment of 10,000 Membership Rewards points can be redeemed for an additional Baht 1,200 credit value for other American Express Card members who enrolled in Membership Rewards Plus program with no limitation on the redemption quantity. The total credit value must not exceed the purchase amount made at Villa Market and villamarket.com during the Program Period.
- Card member must call our Customer Service at telephone number on the back of your card from 21 April - 20 July 2020 for Points for Credit redemption.
- The redeemed amount will be in the form of credit adjustment into the Basic Card account within 30 days after the date of receiving the redemption request and the Membership Rewards points redemption is completed.
- Redeemed Membership Rewards points cannot be refunded, transferred, or exchanged to cash or other benefits in kind.
- The PFC Privilege is only available to Card members whose all accounts with American Express are in good standing and the Card members must not be in breach of any Terms and Conditions of American Express Card membership from the date they receive the privilege to the date they use the privilege.
- In case of insufficient Membership Rewards points for redemption, American Express reserves the right to not proceed to redeem the Membership Rewards points for credit transaction.
- American Express reserves the right to terminate or change the PFC Privileges' Terms and Conditions at any time in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. In the event of any dispute arising from this privilege, the decision of American Express shall be final and binding all related parties.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between English and Thai versions of the Program’s Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Merchant Terms and Conditions shall also apply to any event including in the event of purchase cancellation.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards points and Points for Credit programs apply. Please visit www.americanexpress.com/th/en/mr-terms and www.americanexpress.com/th/pfc-terms for more details.