Butterball Frozen Fully Cooked Turkey.
Butterball baked turkeys are a fully cooked, hassle-free turkey option that offers easy preparation, less mess, and a shorter cooking time.
Butterball® Oven-Baked Turkey is fully cooked and ready to eat. It can be used in recipes calling for cooked turkey, without prior heating. The thigh meat may be slightly pinkish in color and some pink juices may appear. This does not mean that your turkey is undercooked.
Injected and Baked Whole Turkey, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Carrageenan, and Natural Flavors.
If Turkey Is Frozen: Thaw, unopened, breast side up on a tray in the refrigerator for 2 to 5 days.
DO NOT THAW AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
To Serve Cold: Remove turkey from wrapper. Carve turkey. Let meat stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to take off the chill.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove turkey breast from the wrapper. DO NOT stuff.
- Place turkey breast side up, on a flat roasting rack in 2 to 2 1/4-inch roasting pan. DO NOT add water to the pan. DO NOT stuff.
- Brush or spray skin with vegetable oil.
- Place turkey breast in 350° oven and heat until warm. 3/4 - 1.5 hours.
- Check the temperature with a meat thermometer. The temperature should be 140° F in the thigh.
- Carve and serve immediately.